Wednesday 10 June 2009

Wed 10 Jun

Good morning parents and friends! We had a great night full of fun activities yesterday and have a big day planned with half of the group mountain biking and absailing on site and the other half canoeing down the Dordogne river. Here are a few notes from some of the children:

Jack: The best part so far was finding out who we were sharing rooms with because it was really exciting. Also, I've been having a great time with the activities, especially canoeing. We saw great sights and it was really fun working as a team.

Sam T: I had lots of fun on the zip wire because it was fast and high. I was quite scared on the Trapeze but I was glad I did it. I was worried about the coach journey but I was fine! I'm having lots of fun and also looking forward to seeing my family when we get home.

Alex H: So far on the trip, I have loved doing the canoeing on the river and also the sailing with James because we got to get on the water and go really fast. Also, I am really looking forward to mountain biking today, and the time I'd like to beat on the obstacle course is 1 min 30 sec. I'll let you know how I do!

Emma: Hello! I'm missing my family, but I've enjoyed myself. I most enjoyed enjoyed getting my letter from home and I really liked the coach journey down here. In ultimate frisbee, I learned how to catch a Frisbee with my nose, elbow, finger and chest! Hope to see you soon!

Maisie: Hello! I have enjoyed all the activities that I have been up to and one of the most best things was the zip wire because I'm not really afraid of its and it was just really fast and fun. In canoeing I jumped into the river twice!

Alice: Hi! I'm missing home but I'm really enjoying myself. And my favourite activity so far has been the canoeing and we canoeing roughly 13.5 kilometres! I jumped into the freezing cold river. I'm very tired but having loads of fun.